2018 Cadillac CT6
The Cadillac CT6 receives various minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year, including revised exterior colors, an update to the CUE infotainment system, a rear washer system for the Rear Camera Mirror, the ability to operate the brake pedal during Automatic Park Assist, and the ability to turn Full-Speed Range Adaptive Cruise Control to regular cruise control.
Notably, changes to the gasoline CT6 models are not the same as changes to the 2018 CT6 Plug-In hybrid model
2018 Cadillac CT6 Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of four exterior colors
- Addition of three new exterior colors
- Addition of high-pressure washer to the rear-facing camera lens that provides the video feed for the CT6’s Rear Camera Mirror
- Addition of auto-ventilated front seat functionality
- Addition of automatic heated steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped driver-side airbag cover on CT6 Platinum
- Illuminated trunk sill plate is now installed at the factory, rather than an LPO-level item installed by the dealer
- CUE infotainment system updated to version 2.6, enabling two new features: Collection (app store) and Teen Driver
- Ability to turn Full-Speed Adaptive Cruise Control to Regular Cruise Control by the driver
- Addition of pedal operation to Automatic Park Assist, meaning that the 2018 CT6 can now fully park itself without the intervention of the driver
See complete 2018 Cadillac CT6 changes and updates.
2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug-In Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of Cocoa Bronze Metallic exterior color
- Addition of Cadillac User Experience (CUE) version 2.6, which includes CUE Collection and Teen Driver:
- Brake pedal operation added to Automatic Parking Assist, meaning that the 2018 CT6 PHEV can now fully park itself without the intervention of the driver
See complete 2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug-In changes and updates.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2018 Cadillac CT6 continues to be offered exclusively as a full-size four-door sedan.
Like all first-generation units of the Cadillac CT6, the 2018 Cadillac CT6 rides on GM’s Omega platform.
Discuss the Cadillac CT6 in our Cadillac forum.
Is a three-box the better choice? Here’s what one GM exec had to say.
Cadillac CT6 News
Is a three-box the better choice?
Here’s what one GM exec had to say.
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Colors
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Lineup
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 Order Guide