2025 Cadillac CT5
The 2025 Cadillac CT5 represents the sixth model year for nameplate, for which we expect the luxury sedan to receive a mid-cycle refresh.
|Assembly location||Lansing Grand River Plant, Michigan, USA and Jinqiao-Cadillac, China|
|Body styles:||Four-door sedan|
|Engine||Turbo 2.0L I-4 LSY,Twin-Turbo 3.0L V-6 LGY||Supercharged 6.2L V-8 LT4"|
|Transmission||6-Speed Manual||GM Hydra-Matic 10-Speed Auto|
|Drive wheels||Rear-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Middle East|
|Predecessor||2024 Cadillac CT5|
|Successor||2026 Cadillac CT5|
- New front fascia, with a new set of headlights and new surface detailing, as evidenced by spot shots
- Rear fascia will carry over from current, pre-refresh model
- Overhauled cockpit, with new a new, larger infotainment screen from the Cadillac Lyriq that spans horizontally across the gauge cluster and center stack
- Engines and powertrain choices will carry over from current, pre-refresh model
The Cadillac CT5 refresh was initially expected for the 2024 model year, but was subsequently pushed back to the 2025 model year, per another GM Authority exclusive.
Changes, Updates, New Features
See detailed 2025 Cadillac CT5 changes, updates and new features here: 2025 Cadillac CT5 change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Spy Shots & Leaks
We have spied the CT5 refresh undergoing testing on these occasions:
- October 2022 – “regular” CT5
- March 2023 – CT5-V
- March 2023 – CT5-V Blackwing
- May 2023 – “regular” CT5
- July 2023 – CT5-V Blackwing (exterior and interior)
- July 2023 – CT5-V
Additionally, the very first images of the “regular” CT5 leaked online in August 2023.
The 2025 Cadillac CT5 will continue to ride on the Alpha 2 platform, an updated version of the first-generation Alpha platform that underpinned the Cadillac ATS, third-gen CTS and sixth-gen Chevy Camaro.
See Cadillac CT5 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Middle East, Russia, and South Korea.
Discuss the 2022 Cadillac CT5 in our Cadillac forum.
CT5 chief engineer, Alex MacDonald, explains the reasoning. We may be just months away from a reveal.
Cadillac CT5 News
CT5 chief engineer, Alex MacDonald, explains the reasoning.
We may be just months away from a reveal.