2021 Cadillac CT4-V
The 2021 Cadillac CT4-V, not to be confused with the upcoming ultra-high performance Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing model, represents the second model year for the sports-oriented luxury sedan, and receives several new features and changes, including revised interior materials.
|Model years||2020 – Present|
|Assembly location||Lansing Grand River Plant, Michigan, USA|
|Engine||Turbo 2.7L I-4 L3B|
|Transmission||GM Hydra-Matic 10-Speed Auto|
|Drive wheels||Rear-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Middle East|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Addition of two exterior color options
- Center console decoration trim changed from Pendulum finished aluminum to Twenty-Two Carbon Fiber
- Steering wheel materials upgraded to Modena leather-wrapped steering wheel with Senza leather-wrapped horn pad
- Leather-Appointed seating changed to Leather Seating Surfaces
- Addition of Super Cruise
- Addition of 12-inch diagonal color reconfigurable driver cluster
- Addition of Buckle to Drive as a standard feature on all models
- Addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto
- SiriusXM is now referred to as SiriusXM 360L
- Rotary Infotainment Controller now has a jog functionality
See detailed 2021 Cadillac CT4-V changes, updates and new features here: 2021 Cadillac CT4-V change log.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2021 CT4-V model continues to be offered exclusively as a four-door sedan.
The 2021 Cadillac CT4-V offers a total of nine exterior colors and two interior color options with three different seat trims.
The 2021 CT4-V color options include:
- 9 Exterior Colors:
- Velocity Red
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Summit White
- Black Raven
- Evergreen Metallic
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Wave Metallic
- Rift Metallic
- Infrared Metallic
- 2 Interior Colors:
- Jet Black
- Sangria Sauvage with Jet Black
Notably, the Crystal White Tricoat, Diamond Sky Metallic, Garnet Metallic, and Dark Moon Metallic exterior color options are excluded from the list as they are not available for CT4-V models.
The 2021 Cadillac CT4-V is available with the following engine choice:
|Engine||Fuel||Aspiration||Driven Wheels||Transmission||Power (hp / kW @ RPM)||Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ RPM)||Axle Ratio|
|2.7L L3B I4||Gasoline||Turbocharged||Rear or All-Wheel Drive||10-Speed Auto (MQA)||325 / 242 @ 5200||380 / 515 @ 2000-4000||2.85|
The 2021 Cadillac CT4-V continues to utilize the Alpha 2 platform, otherwise written Alpha II. The Alpha 2 platform is a General Motors vehicle architecture designed to underpin compact and mid-size vehicles with a longitudinal front-engine, rear-drive configuration. The platform is a successor to the first generation Alpha architecture, or Alpha 1.
It is the same chassis the underpins the first-generation Cadillac CT5.
The model is also assembled by the Cadillac China manufacturing facility, otherwise known as Cadillac Jinqiao or Shanghai-GM Jinqiao, which is located in the town of Jinqiao, Pudong, Shanghai, China.
The 2021 CT4-V went on sale early in the 2020 calendar year.
See Cadillac CT4 sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Middle East, Russia, and South Korea.
- Cadillac CT4 sales are comprised of all CT4 variants, including CT4, CT4-V, and CT4-V Blackwing.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2021 Cadillac CT4-V in our Cadillac forum.
The Cadillac CT4 and CT5 have not been produced since May. Super Cruise remains optional, however.
The Cadillac CT4 and CT5 have not been produced since May.
Super Cruise remains optional, however.
- 2021 Cadillac CT4-V Changes, Updates, New Features