2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Changes, Updates, New Features
The Cadillac ATS-V compact ultra high-performance luxury sedan receives several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year:
- Deletion of Radiant Silver Metallic exterior color
- Addition of Satin Steel Metallic exterior color (extra charge)
- Deletion Carbon Black Package
- Deletion of CD glove box mounted optical drive (LPO)
- Introduction of all-new CUE version 3 infotainment system with and without embedded navigation
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes and updates for the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan.
- Exterior color (GAN) Radiant Silver Metallic
- (A7A) Carbon Black Package
- (WCN) LPO, CD glove box mounted optical drive
- Exterior color (G9K) Satin Steel Metallic (available at extra charge)
- (IOS) Cadillac user experience
- (IOT) Cadillac user experience with embedded navigation