2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition
The ATS-V Championship Edition is a special edition variant of the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V made to celebrate winning the 2017 IMSA Manufacturer, Driver, Team and Endurance Championships.
The ATS-V Championship Edition celebrates Cadillac’s first-ever endurance racing Manufacturer’s Championship, secured in the first year of the brand’s return to the long-distance sport.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition is available as a four-door sedan and two-door coupe. See more about:
All 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition sedans and coupes include the following in addition to ATS-V standard features:
- Cadillac Black Raven or Crystal White Tricoat exterior paint
- Cadillac Performance graphic on hood and spoiler
- Red Obsession mirror caps
- DPi-V.R graphic on quarter window
- Serialized certificate of authenticity
- 18″ V-Series wheels – polished Alloy with Midnight Painted Pockets
- Morello Red Package:
- Morello accented high gloss carbon fiber interior trim
- Split-folding rear seats with Morello Red stitching
- Carbon Fiber Package:
- Carbon fiber front splitter
- Carbon fiber hood vent
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Red Brembo brake calipers
- Recaro performance seats
- Next generation Cadillac user experience
Depending on how dealers order the vehicles, additional options for the ATS-V Championship Edition may include the following:
- Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Sueded microfiber steering wheel & shifter
- Advanced Security Package
- 8-Speed Sport Automatic Transmission
Cadillac V-Performance Academy
Like all Cadillac V-Series models, the ATS-V Championship Edition include tuition and accommodation at the 2-day Cadillac V-Performance Academy at Spring Mountain. Offer valid for 1 year and is reserved for the original owner of each new, unused model year 2017 and newer Cadillac ATS-V.
The Cadillac ATS-V Championship edition sedan starts at $72,190 while the ATS-V Championship edition coupe starts at $74,390.
Cadillac will only produce 200 units between the Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition in sedan and coupe as well as the larger Cadillac CTS-V Championship Edition.
For North American markets, the Cadillac ATS is built exclusively at the GM Lansing Grand River factory in Michigan operated by GM USA. For the Chinese market, the ATS is sold exclusively as an extended wheelbase model called the ATS-L. That model is built at the Jinqiao South factory operated by GM China.
Like all units of the first-generation Cadillac ATS, the 2018 ATS-V Championship Edition is based on the regular-length wheelbase variant of the GM Alpha platform. A longer variant of the same architecture is used to underpin the third-generation Cadillac CTS and sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro.