2018 Cadillac ATS-V
The Cadillac ATS-V compact ultra high-performance luxury sedan and coupe receive several minor updates and changes for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V sees the following changes, updates and new features.
- Deletion of Radiant Silver Metallic exterior color
- Addition of Satin Steel Metallic exterior color (extra charge)
- Deletion Carbon Black Package
- Deletion of CD glove box mounted optical drive (LPO)
- Introduction of all-new CUE version 3 infotainment system with and without embedded navigation
See complete 2018 Cadillac ATS-V changes and updates:
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V continues to be offered as a four-door sedan and two-door coupe.
Like all first-generation units of the Cadillac ATS, the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V rides on GM’s Alpha platform. A longer variant of the same platform is shared with the sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro and third-generation Cadillac CTS.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V is assembled by GM U.S.A. at the GM Lansing Grand River plant in Lansing, Michigan, USA.
- 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition
- 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Order Guide
- 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan