2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan
The Cadillac ATS-V Sedan receives various minor updates for the 2017 model year.
The 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan gets a new Following Distance Indicator, an update to the CUE infotainment system, improvements to the performance of the front seat heating feature, as well as
- (UE4) Following Distance Indicator
- (A7A) Carbon Black Package
- Interior color (HG2) Jet Black with Saffron accents restricted from exterior color (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat
- Cadillac CUE (Info 2.6 version), includes Collection and Teen Driver
- Collection – Easily browse, select and install apps that enhance your driving experience so it gets better every day. Using the vehicle’s touch screen, you can customize your content with music, audiobooks, weather and more (data plan rates may apply)
- Teen Driver — Configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen’s driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Android Auto (launched interim 16MY)
- (KA1) Heated front seat performance improved
- (UHX) Lane Keep Assist description changes to (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- (Y65) Driver Awareness Package now includes (UE4) Following Distance Indicator (Included and only available when (PCW) Safety and Security Package is ordered)
- (Y4Q) Track Performance Package, includes bracket for a low mass battery. NOTE: Low mass battery can be purchased at additional cost from AC Delco or the GM EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog)
In addition to the aforementioned changes and updates, the 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan also receives a new package called Carbon Black, which replaces chrome exterior design elements with black versions, while also adding other features and equipment.
- 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Carbon Black Sport Package