2016 Buick Verano (First-Gen, North America)
The Buick Verano compact luxury sedan receives several new features, equipment changes, and colors for the 2016 model year.
Summary of changes goes here.
- Exterior color (GAR) Carbon Black Metallic
- Exterior color (GLJ) Smoky Gray Metallic
- (ADS) 6-way power driver seat adjuster
- (RZA) 19″ aluminum wheels
- (QLW) P255/65R18-109S all-season, blackwall tires
- Exterior color (G7Q) Graphite Gray Metallic (Additional charge – premium paint)
- Exterior color (GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic (additional charge – premium paint)
- (WPA) Driver Confidence Package, includes (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert,
- (UFL) Lane Departure Warning and (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert
- (AG1) 8-way power driver seat adjuster
- (PDU) Experience Buick Package now contains (WBP) Appearance Package and (CF5) tilt-sliding power moonroof on 1SL (1SG content remains the same as 2015)
- (PCM) Comfort Package seat adjuster changes from (ADS) 6-way power driver seat to (AG1) 8-way power driver seat
- (BTM) Push-button keyless start moves from center stack to steering column
- (RZA) 19″ aluminum wheels and (QUP) P255/60R19-108S all-season, blackwall tires are now standard on 1SD
- (RJ0) P235/45R18, all-season, blackwall tires are no longer available on 1SD
- Exterior color (GVU) Mocha Bronze Metallic is now called “Mocha Metallic”
This section coming soon.