2022 Buick Envision
The Buick Envision receives several minor changes for the 2022 model year, representing the second model year of the second-generation Envision.
|Assembly Location||GM-SAIC Jinqiao Plant, Shanghai, China|
|Body Style(s)||Mid-Size Crossover|
|Engine(s)||Turbo 2.0L LSY I4 (Gas)|
|Drive Wheels||Front-Wheel-Drive, All-Wheel-Drive|
|Availability||U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, China|
|Predecessor||2021 Buick Envision|
|Successor||2023 Buick Envision|
Changes, Updates, New Features
- Addition of one exterior color: Sapphire Metallic
- Deletion of one exterior color: Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Addition of one wheel set: 18-inch aluminum (PZK)
- Deletion of one wheel set: 18-inch aluminum with Bright Silver finish (RER)
- Deletion Air Ionizer
- Addition of sport alloy pedals
- Addition of carpeted floor mats with ST logo front and rear
- Addition of the following dealer-installed (LPO-level) items:
- All-weather floor liners
- All-weather floor mats
- Cargo liner
- Addition of Buick Interior Protection Package (LPO-level)
- Sport Touring Package content changes
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
See Buick Envision sales numbers for all markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China.
- Information for market (country) specified.
- Sales information compiled from various sources by GM Authority and Motrolix.
Discuss the 2022 Buick Envision in our Buick forum.
Zero-percent APR financing is also available.
- 2022 Buick Envision Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2022 Buick Envision Wheels