2021 Buick Encore Changes, Updates, New Features
The Buick Encore receives the following minor changes and updates for the 2021 model year:
- Deletion of Sport Touring and Essence trim levels, which includes the following models:
- FWD Sport Touring 1SH (4JU76)
- AWD Sport Touring 1SH (4JM76)
- FWD Essence 1SL (4JV76)
- AWD Essence 1SL (4JN76)
- Addition of two exterior colors
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Cinnabar Metallic
- Deletion of three exterior colors
- Winterberry Red Metallic
- Deep Azure Metallic
- Deletion of 18-inch machined-face alloy wheels with Light Argent Metallic pockets (RDK)
- Addition of Forward Collision Alert
- Addition of Safety II Package, which includes:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rainsense Wipers
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Buick Encore in our Buick forum.
Follow our coverage of Buick Encore news.