2019 Buick Encore
2019 Buick Encore Changes, Updates, New Features
- Deletion of the Preferred II and Premium trim levels, resulting in the deletion of four models:
- FWD Preferred II 1SD model
- AWD Preferred II 1SD model
- FWD Premium 1SN model
- AWD Premium 1SN model
- Deletion of three existing exterior colors:
- Black Cherry Metallic exterior color
- Graphite Gray Metallic exterior color
- Coastal Blue Metallic exterior color
- Addition of two new exterior colors:
- Seeker Blue Metallic exterior color
- Satin Steel Gray Metallic exterior color
- Addition of a new Safety Package II as an option on the 1SL trim level that includes:
- (KEM) Ionizing air cleaner
- (CE1) Rainsense wipers
- (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist
- (UEU) Forward Collision Alert
- (UFL) Lane Departure Warning
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
The 2019 Buick Encore continues to be offered as a subcompact four-door crossover utility vehicle (CUV).
Like all first-generation units of the Buick Encore, the 2019 Encore continues to ride on GM’s Gamma 2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
We expect the 2019 Buick Encore to follow the regular GM model year rollover sequence, and launch in the third quarter of the 2018 calendar year.
We expect that 2019 and/or 2020 model years to be the last years of production for the first-generation Buick Encore, and that an all-new, future Buick Encore will launch for the 2021 model year.
- 2019 Buick Encore Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2019 Buick Encore Colors
- 2019 Buick Encore Order Guide