2021 Buick Enclave Changes, Updates, New Features
The 2021 Buick Enclave receives the following changes and updates:
- Deletion of two exterior color options
- Champagne Gold Metallic
- Dark Moon Blue Metallic
- Deletion of air ionizer
- Revised availability for electronic positraction, twin clutch axle all-wheel drive option
- For the 2020 model year, this feature was standard on Premium and Avenir models
- For the 2021 model year, this feature is also available for Essence models
- Driver Confidence Package is now “Safety Package”
- Driver Confidence II Package (BGP) now shown as Buick Driver Confidence Plus (PDD) in order guide, includes:
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Headlamp control, IntelliBeam auto high beam
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Power-sliding moonroof now requires Sound and Sites Package on Essence models, which also includes:
- Bose performance-enhanced premium 10-speaker system
- 120-volt power outlet
- For Premium models, the 20-inch polished aluminum wheels (SQ7) and 8-inch diagonal Buick Infotainment System with Navigation are now only available with one of the following packages:
- Sun and Sights Package
- Surround and Sites Package
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2021 Buick Enclave in our Buick forum.
There are now seven trim levels to choose from in the Asian country. Remaining third in its segment in terms of overall sales volume.
There are now seven trim levels to choose from in the Asian country.
Remaining third in its segment in terms of overall sales volume.