2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 13V544000
- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- General Motors LLC
General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD, Chevrolet Express, and GMC Sierra HD vehicles, and model year 2013 GMC Savana compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicles that fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 303 "Fuel System Integrity of Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles." In the affected vehicles, the text of the CNG fuel-only label is smaller than the required size, and as a result, may be less noticeable.
GM will notify owners and will send them a replacement label, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 13365.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2013 Chevrolet Express
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 13V001000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 13V010000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 13V147000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 13V225000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 14V117000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 14V500000
- 2013 Chevrolet Express Recall NHTSA 18V267000