As reported by GM Authority back in July 2023, the GMC Hummer EV Pickup received the new Meteorite Metallic paint color for the 2023 model year. Now, GM Authority spy photographers have captured a 2024 Hummer EV Pickup 2X units sprayed in the gray hue testing out in the wild.
All-new for the 2024 model year, the 2X trim level of the all-electric supertruck provides much of the thrill that the 3X offers, albeit with less overall performance. Painted in the Meteorite Metallic (color code GNO) paint color, this unit blends in quite well on the road.
In addition, this 2024 Hummer EV Pickup is also equipped with the $9,995 Extreme Off-Road Package (RPO code Z6X), as evidenced by the 18-inch Black Aluminum wheels with machined accents (RPO code RCS). As the name may suggest, the Extreme Off-Road Package includes a bevy of all-terrain goodies, including (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- 18-inch Black aluminum wheels with machined accents (RCS)
- LT305/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires (QMG)
- Full Underbody Skid Plates (NZZ)
- Driver-selectable electronically locking front differential (G93)
- Driver selectable electronically locking rear differential (G94)
- Forward and Rearward underbody cameras, LPO (UXA)
- Black Rear D-Ring Recovery Hooks, LPO (SDA)
- Rocker Protectors with Assist Steps, LPO (S6L)
It’s worth noting that LPO options are installed at the dealership.
As a reminder, the biggest differentiator between the 2X and 3X trims is the powertrain, as the former offers two GM Ultium Drive motors – one of which is mounted up front, while the other is mounted in the rear. A 20-module GM Ultium battery feeds the two-motor setup that develops a GM-estimated 625 horsepower.