GM Authority recently reported that the 2024 Buick Enclave is once again available with two 20-inch wheel options. With that in mind, here’s the complete list of all the wheels the 2024 Enclave is offered with.
- 18-Inch Aluminum Wheel (Q7B)
- 20-Inch Chrome Wheel, LPO (SNT)
- 20-Inch Gloss Black Wheel (QH5)
- 20-Inch Machined Face Aluminum Wheel With Satin Graphite Painted Pockets, LPO (S1T)
- 20-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheel (SUB)
- 20-Inch Wheel With Pearl Nickel Finish (SUO)
- 20-Inch Midnight Silver Painted Aluminum Wheel, LPO (S2N)
In regard to availability and pricing details across the entire trim lineup, the following wheels are offered with each trim level:
|18-inch aluminum wheels||Q7B||-||S||S||-|
|20-inch wheels with Pearl Nickel finish||SUO||-||-||-||S|
|20-inch Gloss Black wheels||QH5||-||A1||A1||-|
|20-inch Polished aluminum wheels||SUB||-||A2||A2||-|
|20-inch machined face aluminum wheels with Satin Graphite painted pockets, LPO||S1T||$2,195||A||A||-|
|20-inch Midnight Silver painted aluminum wheels, LPO||S2N||$2,195||A||A||-|
|20-inch Chrome wheels, LPO||SNT||$3,395||A||A||A|
- Included and only available with Sport Touring Package (HCR)
- Included and only available with Experience Buick Package (PCJ)
Under the hood, the 2024 Buick Enclave is powered by the naturally aspirated 3.6L V6 LFY gasoline engine, rated at 310 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque. Output is routed to the ground through the GM nine-speed automatic transmission. FWD is standard, while AWD is optional.
In regard to structure, the Enclave rides on the long-wheelbase version of the GM C1 platform, while production of the 2024 model year commenced back in June 2023 at the GM Lansing Delta Township plant in Michigan.