The 1LE Track Pack Suspension Handling Package (RPO code SCJ) is no longer available to order on the 2024 Chevy Camaro, GM Authority has learned. The package has been previously available for the Chevy Camaro since the 2018 model year.
The 1LE Track Pack Suspension Handling Package is normally an LPO-level or dealer-installed option for the 2024 Chevy Camaro. The package is installed at the dealership before the customer takes delivery rather than at the factory.
The SCJ Suspension Handling Package was offered on the 1SS and 2SS trim levels of the 2024 Chevy Camaro as a $1,595 option. The package was available only on Camaro sports cars with the coupe body style. The Magnetic Ride Control (RPO code F55) suspension, priced at $1,695, was also required before the Suspension Handling Package could be installed.
The Suspension Handling Package was an accessory kit available to 1SS and 2SS 2024 Chevy Camaro owners who wanted to add the 1LE handling bits to their suspension. The package added stiffer front and rear stabilizer bars, higher rate springs and handling links, and magnetic ride shock calibration with the increased spring and stabilizer bar rates.
The LPO-level 1LE Track Pack Suspension Handling Package is not to be confused with the full SS 1LE Track Performance Package (RPO code A1Y). The Track Performance Package is still currently available at an additional cost of $7,000 and includes the following elements (relevant RPO codes in parenthesis):
- Electronic limited-slip differential (G96)
- Dual-mode performance exhaust (NPP)
- Magnetic Ride Control (F55)
- Performance suspension (FE4)
- Black front splitter (FTJ)
- Satin Black hood wrap (DSM)
- Satin Black rear blade spoiler (D5S)
- 285/30R20 front and 305/30R20 rear, blackwall, summer-only tires (R0G)
- 20-inch Satin Graphite forged aluminum wheels (RSK)
- Recaro performance front bucket seats (AQJ)
- Suede-wrapped, flat-bottom steering wheel (N26)
- Suede-wrapped shift knob (KS9)
- Brembo Red, 6-piston front monobloc calipers, 4-piston rear calipers, 2-piece rotors, performance, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc brakes (all states except California and Washington) (J6M)
- Performance copper-free brake system (California and Washington only) (BCD)
- 2.85 rear axle ratio when (MX0) automatic transmission is ordered (HRD)
- Head-Up Display (1SS only) (UV6)
As a reminder, the 2024 Chevy Camaro is the last model year of the iconic sports car’s sixth generation and includes the 2024 Chevy Camaro Collector’s Edition among other variants. Motivation is provided by three different powerplant options, including the naturally aspirated 3.6L V6 LGX gasoline engine, the naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 LT1 gasoline engine, and the supercharged 6.2 L V8 LT4 gasoline engine.