As previously covered by GM Authority in May 2023, the Chevy Trailblazer had its best month of May sales ever during that time period. Now, deliveries of the subcompact crossover are continuing to heat up, as the Trailblazer was the second-fasting turning Chevy model during June 2023, trailing just behind the Chevy Trax.
According to sources familiar with the matter, GM Authority has learned that Chevy dealers moved just under 10,700 units of the Trailblazer over the course of June 2023. This development comes as sales figures of the subcompact crossover skyrocket during Q2 2023 with a 112 percent increase to 33,857 units.
Chevrolet Trailblazer Sales - Q2 2023 - United StatesIn the United States, Chevrolet Trailblazer deliveries totaled 33,857 units in Q2 2023, an increase of about 112 percent compared to 15,938 units sold in Q2 2022.
In the first six months of the year, Trailblazer sales increased about 152 percent to 61,808 units.
|MODEL||Q2 2023 / Q2 2022||Q2 2023||Q2 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
It’s worth noting that as of early July 2023, there were 4,500 units of the Trailblazer on dealership lots, with another 9,100 units in transit. In addition, 75 percent of orders during May 2023 were submitted using regular processes, while the remaining 25 percent was done using the port consensus method.
As a reminder, the Chevy Trailblazer is headlined by the introduction of a mid-cycle refresh for the 2024 model year. This revision includes a redesigned front fascia, an overhauled interior, new wheel designs unique to each trim level, and a bevy of new standard features.
Under the hood, the Trailblazer is available with one of two engine choices, including the turbocharged 1.2L I3 LIH gasoline engine, rated at 137 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque, and the turbocharged 1.3L I3 L3T gasoline engine, rated at 155 horsepower and 174 pound-feet of torque. Models equipped with the LIH engine, as well as examples with the L3T engine and FWD, are mated to the continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT), while 1.3L engines with AWD are mated to the GM nine-speed automatic transmission. FWD is standard, while AWD is optional.