After months of patiently waiting, sales of the all-new 2024 Chevy Trax have finally began, as the first units were delivered in early April 2023. Today, we’re taking a closer look at all of the available 2024 Trax interior colorways and seat materials.
There are five distinct trim levels available for the 2024 Trax – LS, 1RS, LT, 2RS, and Activ – and each features its own unique combination of interior colorways and seat materials (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- LS – cloth seats with Jet Black Gray with Blue Accents (H5D)
- 1RS – cloth seats with Jet Black Gray with Red Accents (H6H)
- LT – seats are mix of cloth and Evotex; Jet Black with Blue Accents (H6U) or Jet Black with Yellow Accents (H5P)
- 2RS – Evotex seats with Jet Black with Red Accents (H6J)
- Activ – Evotex seats with Jet Black with Artemis Accents (H5R) or Jet Black with Yellow Accents (H6L)
For those who may be unaware, Evotex is a new synthetic leather-like material used for seat coverings, and is intended to be comfortable, wear-resistant, stain- and spill-resistant, and easy to clean.
As a reminder, the all-new 2024 Chevy Trax is powered by the turbocharged 1.2L I3 LIH gasoline engine, rated at 137 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque. Notably, this powerplant is also found in the Chevy Trailblazer LS and LT trim levels. Output is routed to the front wheels exclusively via the GM six-speed automatic transmission.
Under the body panels, the Trax rides on the GM VSS-F vehicle set. Production officially kicked off on February 13th, 2023 at the GM Changwon plant in South Korea. Pricing for the starting 1LS trim level starts at $21,495, including the destination freight charge (DFC).