As GM Authority reported earlier this month, the 2024 Cadillac CT4-V and CT4-V Blackwing will receive four new paint colors in conjunction with the new model year. Now, the first photos of the Caddy super sedan in the Cyber Yellow Metallic hue have been revealed.
For those who may be unaware, the 2024 CT4-V and CT4-V Blackwing will be available in nine paint colors, four of which are new for the 2024 model year. These fresh shades include (relevant color code in parenthesis):
- Cyber Yellow Metallic (GCP)
- Velocity Red (G7C)
- Coastal Blue Metallic (GJV)
- Black Diamond Tricoat (GLK)
It’s worth noting that all these colors are available as an extra-charge option.
With all of that in mind, these are the paint colors that will be carried over from the 2023 model year:
- Argent Silver Metallic (GXD)
- Black Raven (GBA)
- Midnight Steel Metallic (GXN)
- Radiant Red Tintcoat (GNT)
- Summit White (GAZ)
Meanwhile, these are the colors that will be retired from the paint option list following the 2023 model year:
- Wave Metallic (GKK) (available since the CT4 launched for 2020MY)
- Rift Metallic (GRW) (added for 2021MY)
- Blaze Orange Metallic (GCF) (added for 2022MY)
- Electric Blue (GMO) (added for 2022MY)
- Maverick Noir Frost (GNW) (2023MY only)
As a reminder, the Cadillac CT4-V is equipped with the turbocharged 2.7L I4 L3B gasoline engine, rated at 325 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque, while the CT4-V Blackwing features the twin-turbocharged 3.6L V6 LF4 gasoline engine, rated at 472 horsepower and 445 pound-feet of torque.
Under the skin, the CT4 rides on the GM Alpha 2 platform. North American production takes place at the GM Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan, while the start of regular production (SORP) of the 2024 Cadillac CT4 is currently scheduled for July 2023.