The GMC Sierra HD was revised for the 2024 model year, and received a bevy of enhancements to the exterior, interior and powertrain specifications. Today, we’re taking a deep dive into all of the available 2024 Sierra HD interior colorways and seat materials.
There are six trim levels of the 2024 Sierra HD – Pro, SLE, SLT, AT4, Denali and Denali Ultimate – each of which features its own combination of seat materials and interior colorways (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- Seat material – Vinyl (H2G) or Cloth (H1T) (two different cloth interiors are available)
- Interior colorway – Jet Black
- Seat material – Cloth
- Interior colorway – Jet Black (H02) or Dark Walnut/Slate (HV5)
- Seat material – Perforated Leather up front and Leather in back (available in either bucket seats or 40/20/40 bench seat)
- Interior colorway – Jet Black (H1Y) or Dark Walnut/Slate (HVE)
- Seat material – Perforated Leather up front, Leather in back
- Interior colorway – Jet Black with Kalahari accents (HVD)
- Seat material – Forge Perforated Leather front and rear
- Interior colorway – Jet Black (H2X) or Atmosphere/Brownstone (H24)
- Denali Ultimate
- Seat material – Full Grain Leather
- Interior colorway – Alpine Umber (H40)
As a reminder, the 2024 Sierra HD is equipped with the 6.6L L8T V8 gasoline engine as standard on most trims, while the 6.6L V8 L5P turbodiesel Duramax engine is optional on most trims. The Duramax has been uprated to 470 horsepower and 975 pound-feet of torque, up by 25 horsepower and a 65 pound-feet over the pre-refreshed models. In the case of the Denali Ultimate, the Duramax is equipped as standard.
No matter of engine option, every GMC Sierra HD is equipped with the Allison-branded 10-speed automatic transmission as standard fare, which replaces the GM six-speed previously found in gasoline-powered configurations.