Local market leases are also offered. No other incentives are available.
Chevy Bolt EV Incentives
Chevy Bolt EV discount offers April 2023 are as follows:
- Lease Offer:
- 2023 Bolt EV 1LT
- $299 per month for 36 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $5,239 due at signing for current lessees of a 2018 model year or newer vehicle (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
- 2023 Bolt EV 1LT
The above Chevy Bolt EV lease offers is valid through May 1st, 2023.
Chevy Bolt EV Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Chevy Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- 1LT – $27,495
- 2LT – $30,695
The 2023 Chevy Bolt EV receives minor changes over the 2022 Chevy Bolt EV.
In November, the Chevy Bolt EV received the 2023 U.S. ALG Residual Value Award along with two more models from GM, namely the 2023 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD and 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup. However, last month the Chevy Bolt EV and Chevy Bolt EUV ranked significantly below the segment average in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. EV Experience Ownership Study.
Most recently, the Chevy Bolt EV was recognized as a AAA 2023 Car Guide winner by the Automobile Association of America in its small vehicle category.
The online configurator tool is live for the 2023 Bolt EV.
- Must take delivery by May 1st, 2023.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- All offers are nationally available, unless noted otherwise.
- Additional discounts may be available in certain markets.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority is not responsible for any omissions, misprints, or any other errors.
Bolt EV News
Undercutting the competition by a significant margin.