Here Is 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV Pricing With Options8
General Motors unveiled the all-new 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV in April of 2021, ushering in a fresh utility vehicle body style for the all-electric Hummer lineup. At present, GMC doesn’t offer an official GMC Hummer EV SUV configurator at its website, but luckily, GM Authority has you covered with full pricing information, including options.
The 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV trim level lineup includes the EV2, EV2X, EV3X, and finally, the range-topping Edition 1 trim level. Pricing starts at $80,395 for the EV2, $90,395 for the EV2X, $100,395 for the EV3X, and $105,595 for the Edition 1. MSRPs listed include a destination freight charge (DFC) of $1,995 for EV2, EV2X, and EV3X trims, and a DFC of $1,595 for the Edition 1.
Several packages are offered, with available upgrades to enhance the 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV’s off-road prowess, appearance, utility, and more. The available packages include (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
Extreme Off-Road Package (Z6X) includes:
- 18-inch by 9-inch Black aluminum spare wheel with machined accents (QNB)
- 18-inch Black aluminum wheels with machined accents (RCS)
- LT305/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires (QMG)
- Full Underbody Skid Plates (NZZ)
- Driver-selectable electronically locking front differential (G93)
- Driver-selectable electronically locking rear differential (G94)
- Forward and Rearward underbody cameras (UXA)
- Black Rear D-Ring Recovery Hook (SDA)
- Rocker Protectors with Assist Steps (S6L)
Illumination Package (PCI) includes:
- Front Off-Road Auxiliary Lights (RZU)
- Outside Rearview Mirror Projection Lights with HUMMER EV logo (S3O)
- Accessory Touch-Screen Control Switches (VBP)
- Interior Ambient Footwell Lighting (SIM)
Sport Package (PCP) includes:
- Sport Pedal Cover Package (SBZ)
- Emblems in Performance Red (RIK)
- Front and rear splash guards (VQK)
- Front and rear D-Ring Recovery Hook in Performance Red (ULK)
Cargo Utility Package (PCQ) includes:
- All-weather cargo liner (CAV)
- Cargo security shade (VRS)
- Cargo Collapsible Organizer (RWU)
- Cargo Net (W2D)
Check out the table below for a more-thorough breakdown of 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV pricing, including options:
|Option Code||EV2||EV2X||EV3X||Edition 1|
|Extreme Off-Road Package||Z6X||-||$9,995||$9,995||$5,000|
|Illumination Package, LPO||PCI||$1,995||$1,995||$1,995||$1,995|
|Sport Package, LPO||PCP||$1,345||$1,345||$1,345||$1,345|
|Cargo Utility Package, LPO||PCQ||$895||$895||$895||$895|
|22-Inch Grazen Metallic Wheels with Faux CTIS, LPO||SMB||$3,495||$3,4951||$3,4951||$3,4951|
|18-Inch Tech Bronze Wheels with Machined Face, LPO||SMA||-||$2,9952||$2,9952||$2,9952|
|Infinity Roof with Transparent Sky Panels||CC3||$1,495||$1,495||$1,495||-|
|Sky Panel Storage Trays, LPO||SC8||$695||$695||$695||$695|
|Spare Tire Cover in Barb Wire, Hard Shell with Soft-Wrap, LPO||SAU||$695||$695||$695||$695|
|Auxiliary Trailer Camera, LPO||TRO||$595||$595||$595||$595|
|Roof Rack Cross Rails, LPO||VQQ||$595||$595||$595||$595|
|Console-Mounted Safe, LPO||S1O||$295||$295||$295||$295|
|Front and Rear Splash Guards, LPO||VQK||$2503||$2503||$2503||$2503|
|All-Weather eTrunk Mat, LPO||RYC||$150||$150||$150||$150|
|Wheel Lock Kit in Black, LPO||SPZ||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Front License Plate Mount||VK3||$40||$40||$40||$40|
|Deep Aurora Metallic||GXN||$625||$625||$625||$625|
- Not available with Extreme Off-Road Package (Z6X)
- Requires Extreme Off-Road Package (Z6X)
- Included with Sport Package (PCP)
As a reminder, the 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV is equipped with next-generation GM Ultium batteries and GM Ultium Drive motors, with the range-topping EV3X and Edition 1 rated at 830 horsepower and 11,500 pound-feet of wheel torque. Both two-motor and three-motor setups are currently offered. Under the skin, the GMC Hummer EV SUV rides on the GM BT1 platform, while production takes place at the GM Factory Zero plant in Michigan.
Subscribe to GM Authority for more GMC Hummer news, GMC news, GM electric vehicle news, and around-the-clock GM news coverage.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Love the new hummer. Have a 2009 H2-Lux with a fresh LS7. Love it. Want the new EV one however with only 1k made in a year of production it will be 20 years before I see one:(. All about the batteries!!!!!!!
Great that you’ve got these prices, however since I’m assuming these are USD prices, have you obtained prices for us Canucks in CAD?
Thx in advance.
The priority is to satisfy US demand first and foremost.
With a 12 per day run rate it may be a few decades – as a former H3 owner this is disappointing. I have only seen one in the wild (neighbor has one), but have already seen two Rivian R1S’s this year. I expect a startup like Rivian to struggle ramping, but GM is somehow even worse.
I bought a 2018 Tesla M3 and drove it for 3 years 27k miles. I currently daily a C8.
Wife drive 23 RST Tahoe and XT5 we love Gm but they like most oem are late to the game. Gotta have battery tech that works and scalable in house only. Ford and Gm are on gen 1 tech and Tesla is on gen 5 lol . Jmho
Unfortunately Tesla still hasn’t figured out how to properly screw a car together. Was at a Tesla showroom and the Model X had hood gaps that looked like they belonged on a badly repaired vehicle.
Tesla rates at the bottom of JDP’s dependability list which used information from actual owners.
Is it me or is GM now charging $600 plus on all car/truck colors related to EVs Bev3 onwards? Any way to make extra bucks! Even on black? White?