GM unveiled the all-new third-generation 2023 Chevy Colorado late last July, dropping cover on an updated model line, new exterior styling, an overhauled cabin, and new powertrains to boot. Naturally, this latest generational overhaul also included new wheel designs, and now, we’re taking a closer look at all of the 2023 Chevy Colorado wheel options on offer.
The 2023 Chevy Colorado offers a total of 10 wheel designs, with wheel sizing including 17-inch, 18-inch, 20-inch, and even a 22-inch option. Availability depends on the trim level selected, with some wheels also requiring specific packages.
Listed below, you’ll find availability and pricing information for all 10 available wheels offered for the third-generation 2023 Chevy Colorado, as well as relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses:
- 22-Inch Black Aluminum Wheel (SRV), optional on Trail Boss for $4,495, includes 275/50R22 all-season, blackwall tires (XD5).
- 20-Inch High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel (NZS), optional on Trail Boss for $800.
- 20-Inch Dark Android Aluminum Wheel (NZT), optional on Z71 for $800, but requires the $1,625 Z71 Convenience Package II (PCX).
- 18-Inch Android Dark Full Gloss Aluminum Wheel (PZI), standard on Z71, optional on LT, included and only available with the $3,075 LT Convenience Package III (PDB). The latter requires the $2,450 Convenience Package II (PCV), which in turn requires the $1,270 LT Convenience Package (PCZ), bringing the total to $6,795 to get these wheels on the LT.
- 18-Inch High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel (PZX), standard on Trail Boss.
- 17-Inch Argent Metallic Aluminum Wheel (Q5W), standard on LT.
- 17-Inch Graphite and Oxide Gold Aluminum Wheel (R1U), standard on ZR2.
- 17-Inch Ultra Silver Metallic Steel Wheel (RD6), standard on WT.
- 17-Inch Beadlock Capable Wheel with Tech Bronze Decorative Ring (SMY), optional on ZR2, included and only available with the $9,295 Desert Boss Special Edition package (ZDB).
- 20-Inch Black Aluminum Wheel (SNX), optional on Trail Boss, included and only available with the $2,995 Dark Essentials Package (PCM), and requires the $200 275/60R20 all-terrain blackwall 33-inch OD tires (QAE), bringing total to $3,195.
As a reminder, the 2023 Chevy Colorado is equipped with GM’s turbocharged 2.7L I4 gasoline engine, which is available in three states of tune, depending on the trim level selected. These include the base-level 2.7L Turbo L2R, which is rated at 237 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, the 2.7L Turbo Plus L3B, which is rated at 310 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque, the range-topping 2.7L Turbo High-Output L3B, which is rated at 310 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque.