The 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup is available with a new optional package upgrade that adds in a second set of beadlock-capable wheels, as well as a few interesting aesthetics bits to boot.
The new optional upgrade is called the Bronze Beadlock Package, and is tagged with RPO code PCK. The Bronze Beadlock Package is also an LPO-level option, which means it’s installed by the dealer, rather than at the factory when the vehicle is initially produced.
The Bronze Beadlock Package includes the following content (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- Front and rear D-ring recovery hooks in tech bronze (W0H)
- Emblems in Tech Bronze (RIK)
- 18-inch Grazen Face Beadlock Capable Wheels with Tech Bronze Decorative Ring (RZK)
With an extra dash of bronze styling and a new set of wheels, the Bronze Beadlock Package looks to be a solid choice for those 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup customers interested in adding an extra dash of off-road style to the all-electric Hummer. That said, this package does include a second set of wheels, so dealers are advised to ensure customers really do want two sets of rollers prior to ordering.
To order, the Bronze Beadlock Package requires either the Extreme Off-Road Package (RPO code Z6X) or the new 3X Launch Package (RPO code PCU), the latter of which includes all the features of the former, per previous GM Authority coverage.
Additionally, the Bronze Beadlock Package cannot be ordered in conjunction with the Sport Package (RPO code PCP), another new addition for the 2023 model year. The new Sport Package and includes:
- Front and rear splash guards (VQK)
- Sport Pedal Cover Package (SBZ)
- Emblems in Performance Red (RIK)
- Front and rear D-Ring Recovery Hook in Performance Red (ULK)
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.