2023 GMC Hummer EV3X Offers New Launch Package0
The 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup is a highly capable machine, both on and off the beaten path. When optioned in the range-topping Edition 1 trim, the all-electric supertruck performs feats seldom seen from a vehicle of its size or heft. Now, GM Authority has learned that the Hummer EV3X Pickup will be available with a new 3X Launch Package.
The optional 3X Launch Package (RPO code PCU) for the GMC Hummer EV3X Pickup bundles all the features of the Extreme Off-Road Package, in addition to several more items (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- 18-inch Black aluminum wheels with machined accents (RCS)
- LT305/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires (QMG)
- Full Underbody Skid Plates (NZZ)
- Driver-selectable eLocker front differential (G93)
- Driver-selectable virtual locker rear differential (G94)
- Forward and Rearward underbody cameras (UXA)
- Black Rear D-Ring Recovery Hooks, LPO (SDA)
- Rocker Protectors with Assist Steps, LPO (S6L)
- Hard Power Retractable Tonneau Cover, LPO (5KM)
- Audio System by Kicker, LPO (SAX)
- Sky Panel Storage Set for eTrunk, LPO (SC8)
- Underseat Organizer and I-Bar Storage, LPO (VBJ)
It’s important to note that the pricing of this new package has yet to be released.
As a reminder, 2022 GMC Hummer EV Pickup production began late last year at the GM Factory Zero plant (née GM Detroit-Hamtramck plant) in Michigan. Output is sourced from GM Ultium batteries and GM Ultium Drive motors, with the Hummer EV Pickup Edition 1 model producing 1,000 horsepower and a stump-pulling 11,500 pound-feet torque. By comparison, the Hummer EV Pickup EV3X is powered by the same setup, but it’s rated at a slightly lower 800 horsepower 9,500 pound-feet of torque.
As for structure, the GMC Hummer EV Pickup, in addition to the GMC Hummer EV SUV, ride on GM’s dedicated “body-on-battery” or “Ulti-body” electric BT1 platform. A different version of the same architecture also underpins the upcoming Chevy Silverado EV and GMC Sierra EV.
Subscribe to GM Authority for more GMC Hummer EV news, GMC news, GM EV news, and around-the-clock GM news coverage.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.