Ever since Chevy first revealed the 2023 Corvette Z06, fans, enthusiasts and prospective buyers have been itching to see the high performance machine in all its colors and configurations. Today, GM Authority has captured a C8 Z06 Coupe with racing stripes.
The model seen here is the 2023 Chevy Corvette Z06 Coupe (as opposed to the hardtop Convertible) in Arctic White (Color Code G8G) equipped with the optional Z07 Performance Package, which includes the following content (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- Four-wheel antilock, four-wheel disc, carbon ceramic brakes (J57)
- Dark Gray Metallic-painted calipers (J6D)
- Z07 suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride Control (FE7)
- 275/30ZR20 front and 345/25ZR21 rear Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R ultra performance tires (XFS)
In addition, the Z07 package on the C8 Z06 also requires one of the following:
- Carbon Flash-painted carbon fiber ground effects (CFZ) and Carbon Flash-painted carbon fiber high wing rear spoiler (T0F)
- Visible carbon fiber ground effects (CFV) and visible carbon fiber high wing rear spoiler (T0G)
This model is equipped with the second option – visible carbon fiber aero bits.
The ensemble rides on a set of optional five-spoke carbon fiber wheels (ROY), while the star of the show is the Edge Blue Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DUW).
Racing stripes are optional on all trim levels of the 2023 Corvette Z06 and 2023 Stingray, and have been available since the 2021 model year on C8 Stingray models. Notably, the Edge Blue stripes seen here are unavailable with two exterior colors – Rapid Blue (GMO) and Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic (GS7).
DUW isn’t the the only stripe package available for the 2023 Z06. In fact, we’ve listed below all the stripe packages on the 2023 Corvettes (relevant RPO code in parenthesis):
- 70th Anniversary Satin Black Metallic Length Dual Racing Stripes (DTK)
- Requires the C8 70th Anniversary Package as well as the Carbon Flash Metallic (GAR) exterior color
- 70th Anniversary Satin Matrix Grey Length Dual Racing Stripes (DTF)
- Requires the 70th anniversary package and the White Pearl Metallic Tricoat (G1W) paint
- Edge Blue Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DUW)
- Carbon Flash Metallic Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DTH)
- Midnight Grey Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DX0)
- Edge Orange Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DSY)
- Edge Red Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DSZ)
- Sterling Silver Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DUB)
- Edge Yellow Full Length Dual Racing Stripes (DT0)
- Carbon Flash/Edge Red Stinger Stripe (DZX)
- Carbon Flash/Edge Yellow Stringer Stripe (DZU)
- Carbon Flash/Midnight Silver Stinger Stripe (DZV)
The C8 Z06 in Arctic White hue is available in conjunction with all but one interior colorway.
Available interior colorways:
- Jet Black
- Sky Cool Gray
- Adrenaline Red
- Adrenaline Red Dipped
- Natural Dipped
- Tension Blue/ Twilight Blue Dipped
Not available interior colorways:
- Ceramic White with Red stitching
Finally, the vehicle seen in these photos is equipped with the optional black exhaust outlets, as opposed to the standard and shiny stainless steel units.
Under the skin is the GM Y2 platform that underpins all C8 Corvettes, while production takes place at the GM Bowling Green plant in Kentucky.