The Bow Tie brand also offers a national lease for $259 per month for 24 months on the 2022 Malibu LT for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle.
Chevy Malibu Incentives
Chevy Malibu discount offers in September 2022 are as follows:
- Finance Offer:
- 2022 Malibu
- 3.49 percent APR for up to 60 months
- Must finance with GM Financial
- 2022 Malibu
- Lease Offer:
- 2022 Malibu LT
- $259 per month for 24 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,019 due at signing for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
- 2022 Malibu LT
The above Chevy Malibu midsize sedan offers are valid through October 3rd, 2022.
Chevy Malibu Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 and 2023 Chevy Malibu starting MSRPs by trim level, including the $1,095 destination freight charge:
- LS – $24,495
- RS – $25,495
- LT – $27,895
- Premier – $34,595
- LS – $25,795
- RS – $26,795
- LT – $29,195
- 2LT – $32,595
The 2022 Chevy Malibu is the seventh model year of the nameplate’s ninth generation, with minor changes that include the deletion of several dealer-installed accessories along with the discontinuation of the base L trim level, making the LS the new entry-level trim.
The 2023 Chevy Malibu ushers in a variety of important changes and updates compared to the preceding 2022 model year. Along with a price increase of $1,300 on most trims, the midsize sedan will no longer offer the Premier trim level nor the turbocharged 2.0L I4 LTG gasoline engine that powered it along with the GM 9-speed automatic transmission. Going forward, the 2023 Malibu is available exclusively with the turbocharged 1.5L I4 LFV gasoline engine, which mates to the MRG continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT). This combination was previously offered for all 2022 model-year Chevy Malibu trim levels, with the exception of the Premier. Output is rated at 160 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque.
Chevy has now repackaged the Premier as the new 2LT trim level. As a result, the 2023 Malibu’s top trim now costs $2,000 less than that of the 2022 model. Additionally, two of the Malibu’s dealer-installed convenience packages are no longer available to order.
- Must take delivery by October 3rd, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Malibu discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- All offers are nationally available, unless noted otherwise.
- Additional discounts may be available in certain markets.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority is not responsible for any omissions, misprints, or any other errors.
Providing an additional $500 off select 2022 and 2023 models.
The issue may be a disconnected CAC outlet tube.