The 2024 Chevy Equinox EV 3RS will sit at the very top of the battery-electric compact crossover’s trim level lineup, enticing customers with a long list of standard equipment as well as a sporty interior and exterior theme.
The range-topping model in the Equinox EV’s lineup essentially takes the list of standard equipment from the well-equipped 3LT and wraps them up in an RS-themed package. Standard equipment includes:
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat and 6-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Front heated/ventilated seats and rear outboard heated seats
- Heated flat-bottom steering wheel
- Dual-zone climate control
- Heated wiper park
- 17.7-inch-diagonal infotainment screen
- 11-inch-diagonal driver information center
- 21-inch aluminum wheels
- Front LED light bar
- Roof rails
- Heated outside mirrors
- Presence-based power liftgate
- Adaptive Cruise Control and HD Surround Vision
In addition, the 3RS rim level can be equipped with certain features that are not available on some lesser rims, including:
- Available Head-Up Display and Rear Camera Mirror with rear washer
- Available Black with Red Accents interior or Adrenaline Red interior
- Available Bose audio system
- Available sunroof
- Available Super Cruise driver assistance technology
- Available 19.2 kW Level 2 (AC) charging module
The most noteworthy feature available on the 3RS that is not offered on any trim is the 19.2 kW Level 2 charging module. This unlocks the full Level 2 charging capacity of the Equinox EV, allowing it to add up to 51 miles of range per hour when plugged into a standard Level 2 module. The 19.2 kW module can only be equipped on 2024 Chevy Equinox EV 3RS models equipped with the optional eAWD system.
The Equinox EV 3RS comes standard with the front-wheel-drive powertrain and long-range battery. This combination is rated at 210 horsepower and 242 pound-feet of torque, while range sits at an estimated 300 miles. This trim cannot be ordered with the standard range battery, which is exclusive to the 1LT trim. It can be equipped with the available eAWD system, which bumps output to 290 horsepower and 346 pound-feet of torque, with range sitting at 280 miles.