The 2024 Chevy Equinox EV is mainly intended to be a budget-minded electric crossover for those who want a relatively inexpensive way to make the transition away from a combustion engine vehicle. There will always be consumers who prefer to load their vehicle up with equipment, however, which is where the handsomely equipped 2024 Chevy Equinox EV 3LT comes into play.
Compared to the 2024 Chevy Equinox EV 2LT, the Equinox EV 3LT trim level will add the following standard equipment:
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat and 6-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Front heated/ventilated seats and rear outboard heated seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone climate control
- Heated wiper park
- 17.7-inch-diagonal infotainment screen
- 21-inch aluminum wheels
- Standard presence-based power liftgate
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control and HD Surround Vision
In addition, the 3LT trim level can be equipped with a long list of features that are not available on the 1LT or 2LT trims in any capacity. This list includes:
- Available head-up display and full-display camera mirror (with rear washer)
- Available Bose audio system
- Available Head-Up Display and Rear Camera Mirror
The Equinox EV 3LT will come standard with the front-wheel-drive powertrain and long-range battery. This combination is rated at 210 horsepower and 242 pound-feet of torque, while range sits at an estimated 300 miles. Notably, the 2LT and 3LT trims cannot be ordered with the standard 250-mile range battery, which is exclusive to the 1LT trim.
The 3LT can be equipped with the available eAWD system, as well, which bumps output to 290 horsepower and 346 pound-feet of torque, with range sitting at 280 miles. GM has not said how much it will cost to equip the Equinox 3LT with the longer-range battery or AWD, with additional info expected to be divulged as its official on-sale date approaches. Pricing for the 3LT trim is also not available, however it’s expected to slot above the 1LT, 2LT and 2RS in the lineup with regards to pricing, but underneath the 3RS.