For July 2022, a Chevy Tahoe lease is once again available nationwide on the 2022 Chevy Tahoe 4WD LT for $619 per month for 36 months for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle. Local market leases are also available on other 2022 Tahoe models. No other incentives are available.
Chevy Tahoe Incentives
Chevy Tahoe lease offers in July 2022 are as follows:
- Lease Offer:
- 2022 Tahoe 4WD LT
- $619 per month for 36 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $7,979 due at signing for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
- 2022 Tahoe 4WD LT
The above Chevy Tahoe full-size SUV offers are valid through August 1st, 2022.
Chevy Tahoe Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Chevy Tahoe trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,795 destination freight charge:
- LS – $53,795
- LT – $59,295
- RST – $62,795
- Z71 – $64,795
- Premier – $67,595
- High Country – $72,895
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe introduced an all-new fifth generation for the nameplate, with several new trim levels now included in the lineup – notably, the RST, Z71, and High Country. The latest generational overhaul of the Bow Tie brand’s full-size SUV also includes a new diesel engine option, as well as fresh styling, a redesigned interior, and the latest tech features for comfort, convenience, and safety. There were a host of changes and updates for the 2022 model year.
- Must take delivery by August 1st, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Tahoe lease offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- All offers are nationally available, unless noted otherwise.
- Additional discounts may be available in certain markets.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority is not responsible for any omissions, misprints, or any other errors.
Changes expected inside and out for the new model year. Representing the second month of price increases.
Changes expected inside and out for the new model year.
Representing the second month of price increases.