In July 2022, a Chevy Suburban lease continues to be available nationwide for $719 per month for 39 months on the 2022 Chevy Suburban 4WD LT for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle. No other incentives are available this month.
Chevy Suburban Incentives
Chevy Suburban lease offers in July 2022 are as follows:
- Lease Offer:
- 2022 Suburban 4WD LT
- $719 per month for 39 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $8,209 due at signing for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
- 2022 Suburban 4WD LT
The above Chevy Suburban extended-length full-size SUV leases are valid through August 1st, 2022.
Chevy Suburban Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Chevy Suburban trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,795 destination freight charge:
- LS – $56,495
- LT – $61,995
- RST – $65,495
- Z71 – $67,495
- Premier – $70,295
- High Country – $75,595
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the 2021 model year of the Chevy Suburban introduced an all-new twelfth generation for the nameplate, with several new trim levels now included in the lineup – notably, the RST, Z71, and High Country. The full-size SUV is the extended-length variant of the Tahoe. The latest generational overhaul also includes a new diesel engine option, as well as fresh styling, a redesigned interior, and the latest tech features for comfort, convenience, and safety. There were quite a few changes and updates for the 2022 Chevy Suburban.
- Must take delivery by August 1st, 2022, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Suburban lease offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- All offers are nationally available, unless noted otherwise.
- Additional discounts may be available in certain markets.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority is not responsible for any omissions, misprints, or any other errors.
Affected vehicles can be identified with the RPO Code 00C. Mid-cycle refresh on the way.
Affected vehicles can be identified with the RPO Code 00C.
Mid-cycle refresh on the way.