Chevy Malibu Discount Offers Low-Interest Financing In June 20225
In June 2022, a Chevy Malibu discount continues offering low-interest financing for up to 60 months on the 2022 Chevy Malibu midsize sedan.
The Bow Tie brand also offers a national lease for $259 per month for 24 months on the 2022 Malibu LT for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle.
Chevy Malibu Incentives
Chevy Malibu discount offers in June 2022 are as follows:
- Finance Offer:
- 2022 Malibu
- 1.9 percent APR for up to 60 months
- Must finance with GM Financial
- 2022 Malibu
- Lease Offer:
- 2022 Malibu LT
- $259 per month for 24 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,699 due at signing for current lessees of a 2017 model year or newer vehicle (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Available nationwide
- 2022 Malibu LT
The above Chevy Malibu midsize sedan offers are valid through July 5th, 2022.
Chevy Malibu Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Chevy Malibu starting MSRPs by trim level, including the $1,095 destination freight charge:
- LS – $24,495
- RS – $25,495
- LT – $27,895
- Premier – $34,595
The 2022 Chevrolet Malibu is the seventh model year of the nameplate’s ninth generation, with minor changes that include the deletion of several dealer-installed accessories along with the discontinuation of the base L trim level, making the LS the new entry-level trim.
- Must take delivery by July 5th, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Malibu discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- All offers are nationally available, unless noted otherwise.
- Additional discounts may be available in certain markets.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority is not responsible for any omissions, misprints, or any other errors.
Chevy Malibu Discount Reaches $1,250 In March 2023
A national lease is also available on the midsize sedan.
GM Releases Fix For Chevy Malibu Unseated Body Control Module Connectors
The dealer fix requires no parts.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
And some are puzzled why GM does not offer more sedans?
GM do an update keep one sedan in the Chevrolet line up. But please at least give people some choice. 4 or 6 cylinder front or all wheel drive. Please
I love the Malibu, please bring back the Premier and LTZ trims.
We have driven Chevy midsized and compact sedans since the 1980s. Our Mulibu, Cruzes, Berrettas, Cavalier, and Volts exceeded our reliability, economy, and performance expectations. Don’t let the last sedan disappear.
Grew up in basic chevy sedans. Drive a 2017 malibu premier now and really don’t care for it. Thirsty for little power from the 2.0 and has electrical gremlins already with 35k miles. Probably gonna trade it in.