The 2023 Chevy Corvette C8 Stingray is the fourth model year for the eighth-gen, mid-engine Vette, introducing a few crucial updates, including the new Corvette 70th Anniversary Edition, offered as an optional styling and aesthetics package. Now, we have exact pricing information to share for the new 2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray 70th Anniversary Edition package.
Pricing for the 2023 Corvette Stingray 70th Anniversary Special Edition package is set at $5,995. Package pricing is identical between the 3LT Coupe and the 3LT Convertible.
The 2023 Corvette Stingray 70th Anniversary Edition package is tagged with RPO code Y70, and includes the following content (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- 19-inch front/20-inch rear 20-spoke Carbon Flash-painted forged aluminum wheels with Red stripe (Q9A)
- Edge Red-painted calipers (J6N)
- Rear fascia/roof storage protector in Black with embroidered crossed flags logo (VTB)
- Ceramic White leather seating surfaces with Red stitching (HV1)
- Torch Red seat belt color (3F9)
- 70th Anniversary set of premium leather weekend/travel bags (SO1)
- 70th anniversary exterior badging and logo on wheel caps, seats, steering wheel and sill plates
- Unique VIN sequence
The 70th Anniversary Edition package is only available in conjunction with two specific exterior colors, namely Carbon Flash Metallic (paint code GAR) or White Pearl Metallic Tricoat (paint code G1W), both of which require the special edition package.
To note, the 70th Anniversary package is also offered for the 2023 Chevy Corvette Z06. As GM Authority covered previously, ordering for the 2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray 70th Anniversary Edition package has been delayed.
As a reminder, the Corvette C8 Stingray is motivated by the naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 LT2 gasoline engine, which churns out upwards of 490 horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque, or 495 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque with the optional factory performance exhaust system. Under the body panels, the C8 rides on the GM Y2 platform, with production taking place exclusively at the GM Bowling Green plant in Kentucky.