The Diamond Sky Special Edition package, which costs $2,800 to equip, is only available on the 2022 Cadillac CT5 in the Premium Luxury trim level and is offered exclusively in the Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color, which has a silver appearance with a mild light blue tint to it. In addition to the Diamond Sky Metallic paint, this package also includes the following equipment (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- Sky Cool Gray interior with Jet Black accents, unique Diamond Fall seat perforations and Galaxy wood trim (RPO WFP)
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish (RPO G9F)
- Two Diamond Sky Metallic-accented key fobs (RPO HUN)
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions (RPO Q84)
- Body-color rear lower diffuser (RPO Q84)
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens with red crystalline inner elements (RPO B6A)
- Brembo V Performance front brakes (RPO C73)
- Blue calipers (RPO J56)
- Alloy pedals (RPO JF5)
This package also required customers to order the $1,090 Climate Package if they wanted to equip it on their 2022 Cadillac CT5. Additionally, buyers could swap the 19-inch wheels for a set of larger 20-inch alloy wheels with a Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish (RPO Q7N).
Like all Cadillac CT5 models in the Premium Luxury trim, the base engine is a turbocharged 2.0L I4 LSY gasoline engine, which is rated at 237 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. The twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 LGY gasoline engine is available for a price premium, which produces 335 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque. The GM 10-speed automatic transmission comes standard, with rear-wheel drive standard and all-wheel drive optional. The four-door rides on the GM Alpha 2 platform and is built at the GM Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan.
For the time being, there will be no indirect replacement for the Diamond Sky Special Edition package on the 2023MY Cadillac CT5. We expect to learn more about the various changes that will be applied to the 2023 Cadillac CT5 as its official production date nears, but we do know that five exterior paint colors will be dropped, replaced by three new hues.