The Diamond Sky Special Edition package is only available to order on the 2022 Cadillac CT4 in the Premium Luxury trim level and is offered exclusively in the Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color. This equipment group will add $2,400 to equip, however it also requires customers to select the $1,200 Climate Package.
- Diamond Sky Metallic paint (RPO G9F)
- Sky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents with unique Diamond Fall seat perforations and Centaurus aluminum center console trim (RPO HUN)
- Two Diamond Sky Metallic accented key fobs
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish (RPO Q7B)
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions (RPO B6A)
- Body-color rear lower diffuser
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens with red crystalline inner elements (RPO C73)
- Brembo V Performance front brakes (RPO J55)
- Blue calipers (RPO J6B)
- Alloy pedals (RPO JF5)
Buyers of the 2022 Cadillac CT4 with the Diamond Sky Special Edition package could also replace the standard 18-inch wheels with a set of 19-inch alloy wheels with a Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish for a price premium of $800.
The 2022 Cadillac CT4 in the Premium Luxury trim level comes standard with a turbocharged 2.0L I4 LSY gasoline engine, which is rated at 237 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Customers can also upgrade to the turbocharged 2.7L I4 L3B gasoline engine for a premium, which produces 310 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque. The GM 10-speed automatic transmission comes standard, with rear-wheel drive standard and all-wheel drive optional. The four-door rides on the GM Alpha 2 platform and is built at the GM Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan.
For the time being, there will be no indirect replacement for the Diamond Sky Special Edition package on the 2023MY Cadillac CT4. We expect to learn more about the various changes that will be applied to the 2023 Cadillac CT4 as its official production date nears, however we do know that five exterior paint colors will be dropped and replaced by three new ones.