Chevy Trax Discount Totals Up to $1,250 In November 20211
A Chevy Trax discount in November 2021 includes $500 Chevy Cyber Cash on 2021 and 2022 models with an additional $750 cash allowance on 2021 models and $500 cash on 2022 models. The Bow Tie brand is also offering interest-free financing on both the 2021 Trax and 2022 Trax for 72 months for well-qualified buyers.
The Chevy Trax’s two model years can be compared by checking out our 2022 Chevy Trax change log which lists the changes and updates over the 2021 model year.
Chevy Trax Incentives
Chevy Trax discount offers in November 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- 2021 Trax: $500 Chevy Cyber Cash plus $750 cash allowance = $1,250 total discount
- 2022 Trax: $500 Chevy Cyber Cash plus $500 cash allowance = $1,000 total discount
- Featured Finance Offer
- 2021 Trax: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- 2022 Trax: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer:
- 2021 Trax: $189 per month for 39 months on LT AWD with Chevy Cyber Cash code
- For qualified lessees:
- $2,139 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles at participating dealers
- Available nationwide
Interested parties should note that all discount offers will remain valid until November 30th, 2021.
Chevy Trax Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2022 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including $1,195 destination freight charges (note that pricing remains the same for the 2022 model year):
- LS – $22,595
- LT – $24,395
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Trax discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
2024 Chevy Trax 2RS And Activ Have A Key Interior Distinction: Video
Despite many similarities.
Chevy Trax Outsells Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, Jeep Renegade During Q1 2023
The all-new 2024 model of the subcompact crossover went on sale in early April.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.