Cadillac CT4 Discount Combines $500, Low-Interest Financing In November 20211
A Cadillac CT4 discount reaches $500 in November 2021, which can be combined to 0.9 percent APR financing for 72 months on 2021 CT4 models. In addition, current eligible GM or non-GM lessees benefit from a $500 rebate towards the lease of Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels.
The Cadillac CT4 received several changes and new features for the 2021 model year, including new paint colors, a new set of 19-inch wheels, available Super Cruise, a fully digital 12-inch driver instrument cluster, more standard advanced safety features as well as wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. The Diamond Sky Special Edition package was also made available on the Premium Luxury trim level.
None of the discounts available this month apply to the recently-released Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing model, but may apply to the CT4-V model.
Cadillac CT4 Incentives
Cadillac CT4 discount offers during November 2021 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $399 per month for 36 months
- Applies to CT4 Premium Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $3,659 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT4 discount offers will be valid through November 30th, 2021.
Cadillac CT4 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $34,590
- Premium Luxury – $38,790
- Sport – $39,890
- CT4-V – $46,090
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Does This Cadillac CT4 Prototype Have More Power?
More evidence to support the case.
Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing And Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Debut In Forza Horizon 5
Joining the XTS limo, the ATS-V and the CTS-V in the franchise.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Pretty sure that’s an ATS.