Throughout most of the 2020 calendar year and the first quarter of 2021, GMC Yukon discount offers were rather generous, though they were specific to previous-generation 2020 models. Following the launch of the next-generation 2021 GMC Yukon SUV has launched, incentives for the luxury SUV dried up, and only lease programs were available. However, GMC has since rolled out a conservative $500 bonus cash offer, which is available again during the month of October 2021.
It’s worth highlighting the fact that General Motors is currently running its pickup truck and SUV plants at full capacity, including the GM Arlington Assembly facility that builds the GMC Yukon in addition to the Chevrolet Tahoe, the Chevrolet Suburban and the Cadillac Escalade.
GMC Yukon Discount Offers
GMC Yukon discount offers during October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $500 Bonus Cash
- Buyer must finance with GM Financial
- Available for both Yukon and Yukon XL models
The above incentives will run through November 1st, 2021.
For reference, here’s a list of every GMC Yukon discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as 2021:
- January – $3,750 Cashback Rebate
- February – $5,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $4,500 Cashback Rebate
- April – $3,750 Cashback Rebate
- May – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- June – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – $7,700 Cashback Rebate
- August – $7,738 Cashback Rebate
- September – Employee Pricing
- October – $5,250 Cashback Rebate
- November – $5,250 Cashback Rebate
- December – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
GMC Yukon Pricing
For reference, we’ve listed the starting prices of all 2021 GMC Yukon models below, which include the $1,695 destination freight charge:
2021 GMC Yukon:
- SLE – $51,995
- SLT – $59,095
- AT4 – $66,095
- Denali – $68,195
2021 GMC Yukon XL:
- SLE – $54,695
- SLT – $61,795
- AT4 – $68,795
- Denali – $70,895
Compared to the previous-generation model, the 2021 Yukon features an entirely new exterior and interior design, new trim levels, and new powertrain options.
Additionally, the luxury crossover features exclusive, a first-in-class, four-corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension as an available, option, which delivers exceptional ride comfort and, when 4WD LO is engaged, allows drivers to raise the body up to 2 inches (50 mm) for additional ground clearance when traveling off-road. There’s also an available nine camera view system, the most in the segment, increasing driver awareness, including High Definition Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror and GMC’s ProGrade trailering system. Additionally, a class-leading available 15-inch-diagonal multicolor Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation, safety features and other driver-centric information when properly equipped.
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these GMC Yukon discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
These changes are due to the ongoing chip shortage.
A modest cash rebate is also offered for GM Financial customers.