Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers are sparse during the month of October 2021. That said, a nationwide, special Chevy Tahoe lease offer is available for select 2021 Tahoe models. The LT trim level equipped with 4WD and the Signature Package can be had for $579 per month over 36 months. Notably, current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM or non-GM vehicles have a lesser amount of $7,659 due at signing compared to $8,159 for everyone else.
Chevy Tahoe Incentives
Chevy Tahoe lease offers during October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Lease Offer: $579 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Tahoe 4WD LT equipped with the Signature Package
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $6,759 due at signing for current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above Chevy Tahoe lease offer will be valid through November 1st, 2021.
Chevy Tahoe Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevy Tahoe trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,695 destination freight charge:
- LS – $51,295
- LT – $55,995
- RST – $59,095
- Z71 – $61,195
- Premier – $64,495
- High Country – $69,895
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe introduces an all-new fifth generation for the nameplate, with several new trim levels now included in the lineup. The latest generational overhaul also includes a new diesel engine option, as well as fresh styling, a redesigned interior, and the latest tech features for comfort, convenience, and safety.
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Tahoe lease offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The parts were produced by a supplier called Forecast 3D. First spotted in June of 2021.
The parts were produced by a supplier called Forecast 3D.
First spotted in June of 2021.