Chevy Suburban discount offers continue to be sparse during the month of October 2021. That said, a nationwide, special Chevy Suburban lease offer is available for select 2021 Chevrolet Suburban LT models equipped with 4WD and the Signature Package, with payments of $599 per month for 39 months for eligible current lessees of GM or non-GM vehicles.
Additionally, The Bow Tie brand has introduced a low-interest financing offer for the full-sized SUV this month, and it gives buyers the option to forego monthly payments for 120 days.
Chevrolet Suburban Incentives
Chevy Suburban lease and finance offers during October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Lease Offer: $599 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Suburban 4WD LT with the Signature Package
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $9,789 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Featured Finance Offer: 2.49 percent APR for 72 months
- Buyer must finance with GM Financial
- Option to forego monthly payments for first 120 days
The above Chevy Suburban incentives are valid through November 1st, 2021.
Chevrolet Suburban Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevy Suburban trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,695 destination freight charge:
- LS – $53,995
- LT – $58,695
- RST – $61,795
- Z71 – $63,895
- Premier – $67,195
- High Country – $72,595
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the 2021 Chevrolet Suburban introduces an all-new fifth generation for the nameplate, with several new trim levels now included in the lineup. The latest generational overhaul also includes a new diesel engine option, as well as fresh styling, a redesigned interior, and the latest tech features for comfort, convenience, and safety.
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Suburban lease offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The full-size SUV duo’s segment share was 45 percent year-over-year. No other incentives are available on the extended-length full-size SUV.
The full-size SUV duo’s segment share was 45 percent year-over-year.
No other incentives are available on the extended-length full-size SUV.