During October 2021, a Chevy Colorado lease offer is also available, giving buyers the opportunity to drive home in a 2021 Colorado Crew Cab 4WD LT model for $259 per month over 36 months.
While there are no manufacturer rebates available for the Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck this month, there is a low-interest financing incentive available to qualifying shoppers nationwide, and it gives buyers the option to forego any payments for the first 120 days. Notably, the offers do not appear to exclude any trim levels, including the range-topping ZR2 model.
Prospective buyers may be interested to know that changes and updates for the 2021 Chevy Colorado include a revised front fascia, the deletion of the Base (2SA) trim level, three new exterior color options – Bright Blue Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and Sand Dune Metallic – three new wheel options, and more.
Chevy Colorado Offers
Nationwide Chevy Colorado lease offers for October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Finance Offer: 2.49 APR for 72 months
- Buyer has option to make no monthly payments for first 120 days
- Featured Lease Offer: $259 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Colorado Crew Cab LT 4WD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $5,249 due at signing (after all offers)
- For eligible current lessees
- $3,249 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Notably, lower monthly options may be available depending on model and market. The above offer will remain valid thru November 1st, 2021.
For reference, here’s a list of every Chevy Colorado discount offered during the 2020 calendar year as well as 2021:
- January – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- February – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $2,000 Cashback Rebate
- May – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – $3,000 Cashback Rebate
- July – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- August – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- September – 10% Percent Off MSRP
- October – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- November – $3,500 Cashback Rebate
- December – $4,335 Cashback Rebate
Chevy Colorado Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Colorado trim levels along with their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- WT – $26,395
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $37,695
- ZR2 – $43,795
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevy Colorado lease offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Only the 3.6L V-6 LGZ gasoline and 2.8L I-4 LWN turbo-diesel are currently being built.
Getting the Z71 badge for the first time.