During October 2021, a featured Cadillac XT5 discount includes a cashback rebate of up to $1,500. Meanwhile, a second offer includes 0.9 percent APR financing for well-qualified buyers along with a $500 cash allowance on all 2021 XT5 models.
A $1,000 lease incentive is also available for 2021 XT5 models and is available for current eligible GM or non-GM lessees this month.
Interested shoppers should know that all of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. It’s worth noting that – as GM Authority reported previously – it appears the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for remaining 2020 XT5 models.
Cadillac XT5 Incentives
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers in October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 cash allowance
- Lease Offer: $409 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Luxury models nationwide
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $4,079 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $1,000 allowance for current eligible GM or non-GM lessees of 2016 model year or newer vehicles
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT5 discount offers will run through November 1st, 2021.
Cadillac XT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Cadillac XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,190
- Premium Luxury – $49,990
- Sport – $56,290
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
All models except the Escalade are affected.
The XT5’s reliability is rock solid, according to CR readers.