During October 2021, a base Buick Envision discount of $1,000 is available to all buyers nationwide. The cashback offer grows to $1,750 when a $250 Buick / GMC loyalty cash incentive is included along with a $500 cash allowance for buyers who finance their purchase with GM Financial.
Meanwhile, an interest-free financing offer is also available, and is eligible for combination with a $250 Buick / GMC loyalty cash incentive.
To clarify, all of the aforementioned Tri-Shield incentives are exclusive to second-generation 2021 Envision models, and the maximum rebates are reserved for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer select GM or non-GM vehicles, according to select U.S. markets. Competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
Additionally, the automaker is offering a small $500 cashback rebate for newer 2022 Envision models.
Buick Envision Incentives
Nationwide Buick Envision discount offers during the month of October 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2021 Envision: $1,000 cash allowance + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash + $500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $1,750 total rebate
- 2022 Envision: $500 cash allowance
- Finance Offers:
- 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash
- Lease Offer: $249 a month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Envision FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,199 due at signing for current GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in Detroit area market
The aforementioned offers will remain valid through November 1st, 2021.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2022 Buick Envision models and their respective starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
2021 Buick Envision
- Preferred – $32,995
- Essence – $37,195
- Avenir – $41,595
2022 Buick Envision
- Preferred – $32,695
- Essence – $36,795
- Avenir – $41,045
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 was the final model year for the first-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the second-generation model.
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Interest-free APR financing is also available.
These changes are due to the microchip shortage.