The 2022 Cadillac XT4 arrives as the fourth model year for the first-generation luxury crossover nameplate, introducing a few small changes and updates compared to the previous 2021 model year. Among these is the addition of a new Comfort Package.
The new Comfort Package for the 2022 Cadillac XT4 is tagged with RPO code Y55, and will be offered with late availability on 2022 Cadillac XT4 Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels. Pricing information has thus been unannounced.
The 2022 Cadillac XT4’s new Comfort Package includes the following content (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- 8-way power passenger seat adjuster (A7K)
- Driver and front passenger ventilated seats (KU9)
- Leather seating surfaces
Note that the leather seating surfaces are only included when equipped on the Sport trim level.
The new Comfort Package for the 2022 Cadillac XT4 requires inclusion of the Cold Weather Package (RPO code Y19), the latter of which includes the following content:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats (KA1)
- Heated rear outboard seating position seats (KA6)
- Automatic heated steering wheel (KI3)
Essentially, the 2022 Cadillac XT4’s new Comfort Package adds a power front passenger seat and ventilated front seats at a lower price point than with the Comfort And Convenience Package (RPO code WPC). To note, the Comfort And Convenience Package includes the following content:
- Driver power lumbar massage (AF6)
- Front passenger power lumbar massage (AKE)
- Driver seat 4-way power lumbar control (AVK)
- Front passenger seat 4-way power lumbar control (AVU)
Further updates for the 2022 Cadillac XT4 include the deletion of three exterior colors, specifically Shadow Metallic (paint code GJI), Garnet Metallic (paint code GLR), and Autumn Metallic (paint code GM6).
Additionally, the 2022 Cadillac XT4 discontinues the red brake calipers (RPO code J6F) previously introduced for the 2021 model year. Finally, the 2022 Cadillac XT4 is set to introduce Inteluxe, General Motors’ latest leatherette seat upholstery brand.