We spotted this 2021 Chevy Silverado Black Widow pickup truck by SCA Performance at the 2021 Motor Bella show near Detroit, and snapped some photos for your viewing pleasure. The truck features a host of upgrades and modifications that we’ll detail in words and photos right here.
This particular Silverado Black Widow is based on the 2021 Silverado 1500 model in the Crew Cab, Short Bed configuration and RST trim, along with 4WD. The vehicle is coated in the Summit White exterior paint. From there, SCA Performance adds a bunch of modifications, including color-matched fender flares, a lift-kit, 20-inch Black Widow wheels wrapped in meaty Goodrich tires, a Black Widow front grill, Black Widow hood vents, and various other bits that come together to give the truck an intimidating look and aggressive stance.
SCA Performance offers a bevy of standard features on its Black Widow series, with available upgrades also on the menu.
- SCA 3.5-Inch Suspension Lift System
- 35-Inch BF Goodrich AT KO2 Tires
- 20-Inch Black Widow Wheels
- SCA Speedometer Calibration Black
- Black 5-Inch Oval Wheel-To-Wheel Side Steps
- Features Black Widow Logo
- Premium Quality Black Widow Exterior Badging
- SCA Performance Windshield Snipe
- Red LED Interior Lighting
- Black Widow Speedometer Gauges
- Black Widow Custom Stitched Headrests
- Black Painted Interior Trim
- Tinted Front Windows
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Mufflers
- SCA 5-Inch or 6-Inch Suspension Lift Systems
- 22-Inch Black Widow Wheels
- 37-Inch BF Goodrich KM3 Tires
- Painted Black Widow Hood Logo
- Color-Matched Fender Flares
- Bolt-On Style or Smooth
- Spray In Bed Liner
- Amp Power Running Boards
- Custom Leather Seating
- Signature Paint Schemes
Notably, all of the modifications are FMVSS compliant and are backed by a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.
It’s worth highlighting the fact that some of the components on this 2021 Chevy Silverado Black Widow – such as the Black Widow grille (which features color-matched accents), Black Widow hood vents and badging – are all-new for the 2021 model year. The available smooth fender flare style is also all-new for 2021, as are the exhaust components and affixed stainless-steel mufflers.
These proprietary, warranty-backed modifications are packaged with vehicles sold directly from participating dealers. As such, buyers who finance can include the cost of the upgrades with the total purchase price of the vehicle versus attempting to cover the cost of the mods after the purchase, in addition to making vehicle payments. On top of that, there’s the convenience of not having to source the parts or to install them.
What do you think of this Silverado Black Widow build? Vote in the poll below and sound off in the comments.
The General is rushing to bring new models to market. “I’m glad they wrecked,” Sanchez said.
The General is rushing to bring new models to market.
“I’m glad they wrecked,” Sanchez said.