During September 2021, a GMC Terrain discount of $3,750 is available to current Buick or GMC owners and lessees in select markets and applies to select trim levels of the 2021 GMC Terrain. Meanwhile, interest-free financing is also available as are attractive lease offers for select 2021 Terrain models.
As GM Authority reported previously, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2020 Terrain models.
GMC Terrain Incentives
Nationwide GMC Terrain discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $3,750 cash allowance for current eligible GM owners and lessees
- Only applies to SLT trim
- Buyer must finance thru GM Financial
- Must own or lease a 2007 or newer Buick or GMC model
- Includes $250 Loyalty Cash, which is only offered in select markets
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Combined with $250 Buick GMC Loyalty Cash for current eligible GM owners and lessees in select markets
- Featured Lease Offer: $199 per month for 24 months
- Applies to Terrain SLE FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,249 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the New York City area market
All of the above GMC Terrain discounts are valid thru September 30th, 2021. As a reminder, all offers are applicable to 2021 Terrain models, and do not apply to any remaining 2020MY units.
GMC Terrain Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Terrain trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- SL – $26,195
- SLE – $29,695
- SLT – $33,795
- Denali – $37,095
The GMC Terrain was slated for a refresh for the 2021 model year, but due to delays and complications stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, the update has been pushed back to the 2022 model year (see more 2022 GMC Terrain info). In other news, the 2021 GMC Terrain no longer offers the turbocharged 2.0L I4 LTG engine option.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these GMC Terrain discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Shorter and off-road-ready.
Shorter and off-road-ready.