During September 2021, a GMC Canyon discount of $750 is available nationwide on all trim levels of the midsize pickup, though it is only available for current eligible Buick or GMC owners.
As GM Authority reported previously, the brand is no longer offering incentives for 2020 Canyon models that may still be sitting on dealer lots.
GMC Canyon Discount Offers
GMC Canyon discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $750 purchase allowance
- Only available to current eligible Buick or GMC owners/lessees when financing through GM Financial
- Lease Offer: $431 per month for 39 months
- Applies to Canyon Extended Cab Elevation Standard
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Offer observed in the Miami market
The above GMC Canyon offers will be valid through September 30th, 2021.
GMC Canyon Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 GMC Canyon models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Elevation Standard: $27,595
- Elevation: $31,195
- AT4: $39,395
- Denali: $42,095
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2021 GMC Canyon introduces a light update for the pickup nameplate, arriving as the seventh model year of the second-generation model. Highlights include the deletion of the original base SL trim level, as well as the introduction of the new AT4 trim as a replacement for the All Terrain trim.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021, unless noted otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Turbo whistle is clearly audible. It will come back online on January 24th.
Turbo whistle is clearly audible.
It will come back online on January 24th.