During September 2021, a new GMC Acadia discount offers customers a cashback rebate of up to $4,000 on select 2021 models. As GM Authority reported previously, the automaker appears to no longer offer any manufacturer rebates for remaining in-stock 2020 Acadia models.
In addition, interest-free financing is also available for 2021 Acadia models, and is eligible for combination with a small cash allowance to buyers who currently either own a 2007 model year or newer Buick or GMC vehicle or lease a 2016 model year or newer Buick or GMC vehicle.
GMC Acadia Incentives
The nationwide GMC Acadia discount offers for September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offers: $3,500 Purchase Allowance + $500 Finance Cash Bonus = $4,000 Total Discount
- Exclusive to AT4 models
- A lesser $2,000 Cash Allowance is available for other Acadia models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months + $250 GMC Loyalty cash
- Loyalty cash available to current owners of 2007+ model year or lessees of 2016+ model year Buick or GMC vehicles
- Featured Lease Offer: $199 per month for 24 months
- Applies to Acadia FWD SLE
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current GM employees or eligible family members who are current lessees of 2016 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $1,849 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the Detroit market
The above discount offers for the premium crossover will expire after September 30th, 2021.
GMC Acadia Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Acadia trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, with the $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- SL – $30,995
- SLE – $35,095
- SLT – $40,295
- AT4 – $42,595
- Denali – $47,300
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these GMC Acadia discount offers.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The headlining offer applies to 2021 Acadia models, while a lesser discount is available for 2022 models. It will go on sale in Q4 of this year.
The headlining offer applies to 2021 Acadia models, while a lesser discount is available for 2022 models.
It will go on sale in Q4 of this year.