A Chevy Trax discount offers $1,500 off MSRP to all buyers nationwide and is specific to 2021 Trax units. Meanwhile, a lesser $750 cash rebate is available for newer 2022 Trax models. Additionally, an interest-free financing offer is available for up to 72 months to qualifying buyers for both 2021 and 2022 Trax models, but may not be combined with the cash discount.
For customers looking to lease rather than purchase outright, Chevrolet National Lease offers are currently available for 2021 Traxes.
As GM Authority reported previously, it appears the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives towards the purchase of a 2020 Trax model.
Chevy Trax Incentives
Nationwide Chevy Trax discount offers in September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offers:
- 2021 Trax: $1,500 cash allowance
- 2022 Trax: $750 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Available for both 2021 and 2022 models
- Featured Lease Offer: $189 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Trax LT AWD
- National, ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees of 2016 model year or newer vehicles:
- $2,139 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Note: lower monthly options may be available depending on model and market
Interested parties should note that the above discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2021.
Chevy Trax Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including $1,195 destination freight charges:
- LS – $22,595
- LT – $24,395
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Trax discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Small crossovers featured prominently in the report.
The subcompact crossover’s sales fell 79 percent.