Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers are still relatively sparse during the month of September 2021, though a $1,000 accessory allowance is available in recognition of Truck Month. A 2.99 percent APR financing offer is also available for well-qualified buyers. Notably, the aforementioned offers may be combined.
Additionally, a nationwide, special Chevy Tahoe lease offer is also available for select 2021 Tahoe models. The LT trim level equipped with 4WD and the Signature Package can be had for $579 per month over 36 months for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer GM or non-GM vehicles.
Chevy Tahoe Incentives
Chevy Tahoe discount offers during September 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,000 Accessory Allowance
- Eligible for combination with finance offer
- Feature Finance Offer: 2.99 percent APR for 72 months
- Eligible for combination with discount offer
- Featured Lease Offer: $579 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Tahoe 4WD LT equipped with the Signature Package
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current lessees
- $7,159 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above Chevy Tahoe discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2021.
Chevy Tahoe Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Chevy Tahoe trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,695 destination freight charge:
- LS – $51,295
- LT – $55,995
- RST – $59,095
- Z71 – $61,195
- Premier – $64,495
- High Country – $69,895
For those who may be unfamiliar with the product line, the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe introduces an all-new fifth generation for the nameplate, with several new trim levels now included in the lineup. The latest generational overhaul also includes a new diesel engine option, as well as fresh styling, a redesigned interior, and the latest tech features for comfort, convenience, and safety.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Chevy Tahoe discount offers.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Chevy Onix, which uses the GEM platform, is also affected. Incentives for the all-new Tahoe continue to be sparse.
The Chevy Onix, which uses the GEM platform, is also affected.
Incentives for the all-new Tahoe continue to be sparse.